Project Management (PMP/CAPM) Training Course
PMI®’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) & Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) credentials are the most important industry-recognized certifications for project managers.
First batch of 2021 starts 12th January
PMI®’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) & Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) credentials are the most important industry-recognized certifications for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® & CAPM® demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects. In a world where tasks and responsibilities quickly become projects, this training course ensures that project managers are ready to meet the demands of organizations large and small. Materials in this class are based on the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017.
Organizational success centers on a strong strategy and the ability to execute that strategy through efforts aimed at progressing company objectives and achieving sustainable outcomes. Increasingly, individuals asked to lead these efforts are functional experts, not formally trained project managers. Bringing together operational understanding, leadership skills and project management capabilities is a critical factor to drive effectiveness and enhance value to an organization.
This program provides a solid foundation in project management processes, tools and the interpersonal skills needed to
Define the opportunity or problem to be exploited or solved
Plan outcomes and the path to achieve them
Manage risk and change
Remove roadblocks and make decisions
Analyze results to recommend improvements and solutions
PMP® and CAPM® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
As a result of participating in this project management course, you will be able to
Build the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
Reinforce the technical aspects of managing a project
Highlight the connection between projects and organization strategy
Demonstrate the leadership skills to effectively manage a project team and stakeholders
Verified 35 hours of project management education
Creating a High-Performing Team
How to work with and engage others in a project environment by building a fantastic team to deliver the work.
- Building a team
- Defining team ground rules
- Negotiating project agreements
- Empowering team members and stakeholders
- Training team members and stakeholders
- Engaging and supporting virtual teams
- Building shared understanding about a project
Starting the Project
Planning the work for a successful project kick off.
- Determining the best project methodology, methods and practices for the work
- Planning and managing scope
- Planning and managing budgets and resources
- Planning and managing your schedule
- Planning and managing quality
- Planning and managing procurement
- Integrating project planning activities
- Establishing a project governance structure
- Planning and managing project phase closure
- Planning the project for a successful project kick off
Doing the work
Completing the work efficiently, effectively and with input from all relevant stakeholders.
- How to assess and manage risks
- How to focus on delivering business value
- Managing communications
- Working with stakeholders
- Creating project artifacts
- How to manage project changes
- How to manage projects issues
- How to ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
Keeping the team on track
Keeping the team focused and on track in accomplishing the project objectives.
- Leading a team
- Supporting team performance
- Addressing and removing impediments, obstacles and blockers
- Managing conflict
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Mentoring stakeholders
- Using emotional intelligence to promote team performance
Keeping the Business in Mind
Ensuring your staying focused on the business context and strategic objectives.
- Managing compliance requirements
- Evaluating and delivering project benefits and value
- Evaluating and addressing internal and external business environment changes
- Supporting organizational change
- Employing continuous process improvement
Students are required to have either of the following to sit for the pmp® training program and to be eligible to take the exam
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent), 7,500 hours of leading and directing projects and 35 hours of class instruction
A four (4) year degree, 4,500 hours of leading and directing projects and 35 hours of class instruction
In an event where a does not meet the requirements above and still want to purse a certification in project management, they will still be able to enroll into the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) exam in place of the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam. Please click here to see our CAPM® page. .
INSTRUCTOR LED VIRTUAL LIVE CLASS
The inclusions of this class are listed here
✓ Live, online classroom training by top
instructors and practitioners
✓ Study Plan
✓ Digital copy of PMI Authorized Exam Prep materials
✓ Print copy of the PMI Authorized Exam Prep materials
✓ PMP Exam Simulator
✓Review Sessions until successful completion of the exam
✓ Continental breakfast and lunch will be served for in-person classes
✓ Customized learning delivery model (self-paced and/or instructor-led)
✓ Flexible pricing options
✓Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
Saturday Jan 9th – Feb 6th: 9am – 5 pm