The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a widely recognized and highly respected credential in the project management field.
Earning a PMP certification can give you a significant advantage in the job market and help you perfect your project management skills.
Please keep reading to learn all about PMP certification and its benefits.
Introduction to PMP
PMP is a project management certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
PMI is highly recognized in the business world for its high standards and rigorous requirements.
PMP Certification Requirements
To become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), you must meet the experience and education requirements of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Here are the requirements:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or higher or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 36 months leading projects
- CAPM® certification or 35 hours of project management education/training
If you meet all the eligibility requirements, you can then apply to take the PMP exam.
PMP Exam Cost
The PMP exam cost can vary depending on whether you are a member of the PMI.
The exam cost is $555 for non-members and $405 for members. Additional fees may also be for scheduling and rescheduling the exam, so check with the PMI for the most up-to-date pricing information.
What’s on the PMP exam?
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam is a complex test that evaluates your knowledge and skills in managing projects.
Questions are a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot, and limited fill-in-the-blank.
So, what about the PMP exam preparation?
We understand that the PMP exams can be daunting but don’t worry.
We’ve got a top-notch solution for you!
ADV Technical Institute offers a wide range of PMP® exam prep courses to help you pass the PMP test on your first try. Our systems are designed by experts and offer a variety of study resources, including PMP practice exams, sample questions, and more.
We are your best bet if you’re looking for the best chance of passing the PMP® exam.
Here’s what past students have to say about ADV Technical Institute.
5 Benefits of PMP Certification
- Better Career Opportunities – PMP certification provides better career opportunities for project managers and allows them to stand out from other professionals in the industry.
- Industry Recognition as an Experienced Professional – The PMP certification is globally recognized, giving professionals an edge over others in the industry. It helps your career and makes you stand out as an experienced professional.
- Positions You to Earn Higher Income – It provides a competitive advantage and helps you earn a higher income (20% on average). You will have more opportunities to work on projects, as this certificate gives you better positioning in the job market.
- Develops Key Skills – PMP also develops essential skills valuable to employers, such as leadership, team building, and communication.
- Incredible Networking Opportunities – PMP certification can help open new opportunities for career growth and also provides incredible networking opportunities.
PMP certification is the most widely recognized professional certification in project management. It demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and manage successful projects.
Become a certified PMP by taking the Expert’s PMP prep training, and take your career to the next level.
ADV Technical Institute is offering 50% off on classes starting on August 12th. This offer is for a limited time, and limited seats are available. Also, enrolling in our PMP classes makes you eligible to receive a free Yeti cup!
Be sure not to miss this great opportunity; sign up today for ADV’s project management course online!