Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager and dynamic leader to oversee a large U.S. Air force (USAF) program. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall success of the program, including all project deliverables, financials, customer satisfaction, staff engagement, hiring and retention, and workforce development.
Location: 55 Mitchell St, Montgomery, AL 36113
End Client: Government
Contract Term: Full Time
Start Date – ASAP
Pay Rate – TBD
This job is perfect for a mission-focused leader that loves to build and develop high-performing teams in dynamic customer environments. The Program Manager will:
- Inspire an environment of responsiveness, collaboration, transparency, and trust amongst all staff and with Government stakeholders.
- Support open and positive communications with all program stakeholders and industry partners.
- Ensure that end users are highly satisfied with all program deliverables, services, and solutions.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff.
- Assess and resolve program and contractual issues in a timely and transparent manner in alignment with Company values.
- Collaborate closely with Government, program, and Company leaders to ensure early risk identification and subsequent risk mitigation strategies.
- Meet regularly with Government and Company leaders to discuss project status, resource management, and process improvement opportunities.
- Serve as a resource for continuous process improvement and innovation to support the organization’s modernization journey.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Must have experience in 2 of the following areas:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- DevOps/DevSecOps Understanding
- Agile Process Understanding
- Database Development/Management
- Software Application Development & Sustainment
- Experience with contract management, budgeting, and resource allocation, including management of subcontractor personnel
- Experience supporting Federal government executives on complex, mission-critical programs
- Highly proactive, responsive, and professional in all interactions
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
TO APPLY: CLICK “APPLY NOW” BUTTON BELOW AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME, COVER LETTER, AND/OR OTHER DOCUMENTS TO MAZAM@ADVTECHNICALINSTITUTE.COM